I have never been so excited for my spring cleaning! I’ll share why later down the post, but first I want to let you know what this simple spring cleaning plan is.
My simple spring cleaning plan is where I will walk you step-by-step through deep cleaning, decluttering, and then organizing one room in your house at a time.
There will be blog posts and podcast episodes walking you through each room so you can use whatever format works best for you. There will also be free support to help guide you throughout the entire process. The details are further down this post.
If you are new here, you probably don’t know that last year I had a blog called Blooming In Contentment. I had that blog for about a year and then I decided to start over as Simplify Mom Life and add a podcast. Last year, I did a room-by-room challenge, which is very similar to this one.
Last year when I did this, it made such a huge impact. The best part is, I was able to maintain it for a long time. I feel like this year has been so crazy and this is so needed again! I know how amazing it feels and I cannot wait to experience those same results…. And of course, help you do the same! 🙂
how to get ready for this simple spring cleaning plan
- Subscribe to ” The Simplify Mom Life Podcast” wherever you listen to podcasts or sign up to get my emails so that you are notified for each room.
- Make sure that you have all of your cleaning supplies stocked up and your cleaning towels washed.
- Mark your calendar for February 15th, the day after valentine’s day. That’s when the first room post will be available.
- If you’re going to join me, let me know in the comments below. Let’s start holding each other accountable right off the get go! 🙂
how to stay motivated throughout your spring cleaning (FREE SUPPORT)
- Subscribe to my podcast wherever you listen to podcasts so I can walk you through it as you are doing it (The Simplify Mom Life Podcast).
- Join my Facebook Group to share pictures, hold each other accountable, share your progress, ask questions, etc.,
- if you’re not on Facebook, you can leave comments on each one of the blog posts and I will check in with you there.
- Sign up for my email list and get notified when each post is released. You can also feel free and email me back with any questions.
- Share this with your friends and family. The more of us that do this together, the more we’re going to inspire each other and hold each other accountable.
That's it for now!
This is going to feel so amazing you guys. Just imagine when the weather gets super nice…. Not only are we going to have our spring cleaning done, but we are also going to have our homes decluttered and organized!
Don’t forget to drop a comment if you’re going to join me. Not only will I be able to hold you accountable, but you will also be encouraging others to do the same! 🙂